Whether you want to accelerate your education, pick up some needed credits or simply save a little cash, ECC’s 2012 Summer Sessions is a great way to advance toward academic success.
Summer Sessions are slated to take place in the following sections:
• Session I - May 21 – June 29, 2012
• Session II - July 2 – August 10, 2012
ECC offers a wide selection of summer courses including biology, chemistry, English, math, physics, humanities and culinary arts. Career-focused classes are taught by experienced faculty, and with a more condensed summer schedule, you will still have plenty of time to enjoy Western New York’s most beautiful months.
Course schedules can be viewed on our Web site at http://bit.ly/sunyecccourseschedule.
Consider the many benefits of taking summer classes at ECC:
• Courses offered at all three Buffalo-area campuses.
• Day, evening and distance learning courses available.
• At $150 per credit hour, ECC’s tuition is the most affordable in Western New York.
• Most ECC General Education course credits can be transferred to any SUNY school. ECC offers seven of the 10 GE courses required by SUNY. Other programs offer classes that will satisfy core course requirements for colleges and universities all over the country.
• Many of ECC’s faculty members hold Ph.D’s. More than 40 current and former faculty are recipients of the prestigious SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Teaching Excellence.
• Individualized instruction
• Small class sizes
• Many of our programs prepare students to enter some of the fastest growing occupations in Western New York, such as nursing, medical office assistant and occupational therapy assistant.
ECC’s diverse 2012 Summer Sessions schedule includes courses from the programs listed below:
• Building Management and Maintenance
• Business Administration
• CADD Technology
• Computer Science
• Construction Technology
• Culinary Arts
• Dental Hygiene
• Dental Laboratory Technology
• Electrical Engineering Technology
• General Studies
• Health information Technology
• Industrial Technology
• Medical Office Assistant
• Mental Health Assistant - Alcohol Counseling
• Mental Health Assistant - Substance Abuse
• Occupational Therapy Assistant
• Radiologic Technology
• Social Science
• Telecommunications Technology
For more information, please contact 716-851-1ECC, or visit www.ecc.edu.