Erie Community College will host fall Open House “Campus Spotlight Days” events at each of their three campuses, starting with the first at City Campus from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, October 30, 2013. The other two events will happen at:
- South Campus on Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.; and
- North Campus on Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
At the college’s upcoming interactive Open Houses, prospective students will:
- learn about our career-focused degree and certificate programs;
- experience the unique benefits of each of the college’s three campuses;
- find out about scholarships, financial aid and four-year transfer opportunities; and
- take college-wide tours before enjoying refreshments, giveaways and face-to-face time with ECC faculty and staff.
ECC offers focused educational training for students who are eager to earn a two-year degree; certificate training for emerging professions; or credits transferable to a four-year collegiate institution. While facilitating this training, ECC prides itself on its wide variety of student support services that help students get the most out of their educational and social experience at the college. As well as providing services such as child care and counseling, ECC also offers many co-curricular and extracurricular activities, including student clubs, organizations and volunteer projects in the community. Through participating in student clubs and activities, students are able to meet new friends and discover an enriching—and career-focused—college experience.
To register or to find out more information, call 851-1ECC or visit www.ecc.edu.