Throughout December, Erie Community College will be engineering a pair of efforts to aid those in need this holiday season.
First, ECC President Jack Quinn invites students, faculty and staff to join together for the college’s annual Holiday Food Drive. Please stop by on your morning break to have coffee with President Quinn, gather with ECC colleagues and bring non-perishable food items and/or gift cards to benefit ECC students in need. Holiday coffee breaks are scheduled from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. as follows:
- Friday, December 6: South Campus, room 1113
- Thursday, December 12: City Campus, room 172
- Friday, December 13: North Campus, room G100
Each donation will earn a raffle ticket for a poinsettia giveaway.
Second, the college’s Student Government Association is collecting new, unwrapped toys for the families of ECC students. Donations will be accepted until December 13th in bins on each campus in the following locations:
- South Campus - Building 1 entrance and room 5220
- City Campus - Outside of the President's office, mailroom and room 276
- North Campus - Bookstore, mailroom and room S124
Please donate to our college community’s efforts, and Happy Holidays.