An Information Night for Erie Community College’s Casino and Electronic Machine Repair Technology program will be held at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 9, 2010 in Room 5101 in Building 5 at South Campus, 4041 Southwestern Blvd., Orchard Park, NY.
The casino and electronic machine repair curriculum is an 11-course, 25 credit-hour program designed for full- or part-time study and can be completed in nine to 12 months, when starting in the fall semester.
At the information night:
- Meet and greet program faculty and business representatives and learn about what the casino and electronic machine repair program offers.
- Find out about the careers available in the world of:
- Casino gaming machine repair
- Video game machine repair
- ATM, kiosk, card reader and vending machine repair
For more information or to RSVP, call 716-851-1612.
Erie Community College meets the needs of a diverse student body and contributes to regional economic vitality by providing excellent, flexible, affordable and accessible educational programs in a multi-campus environment committed to continuous improvement.