Apply to ECC
We are so delighted you have chosen Erie Community College to develop the necessary skills for the workforce. Before you get started, please be sure to carefully read the steps you must take to be enrolled in a degree or certificate program as a matriculated student. If you do not wish to be enrolled in a program and are only taking a class or two, please read the instructions for a non-matriculated student.
Now you are ready to begin. If you have never applied online, please begin by creating an account. If you already have created an account with a user name and password, please begin the application process by logging in.
For more information please call (716) 851-1ECC or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants who have created an account and an online application prior to February 19, 2010 must create a new account including all returning students completing a campus change or a new application.
- Provide your legal first, last and middle name
- Provide your entire social security number
- Request all official high school transcripts to be forwarded to the Admissions office for which you have applied. If you have earned your high school equivalency diploma, please bring your original Certificate and test scores in to the Admissions office. Until the Admissions office is in receipt of the official high school transcripts, you will be held in an incomplete status and will not be able to register. This only applies to students wishing to matriculate into a degree or certificate program. Non-matriculated students are not required to submit transcripts for admission purposes.
Note: Some competitive majors may require college transcripts for consideration.
- Applicants enrolling in a major are required to take the ECC Placement Test unless you are eligible for a waiver. Visit www.ecc.edu/admissions/placement for more information on placement testing.
- To speak with a college representative, visit www.ecc.edu/askus.aspx or call (716) 851-1ECC.