Apply to ECC
We are so delighted you have chosen Erie Community College to develop the necessary skills for the workforce. Please begin the application process by clicking on the Start an Application button located on this page.
If you are an applicant who had created an account and/or an online application prior to October 23, 2014, you will need to create a new account, including all returning students completing a campus and major change or an incomplete application.
- Provide your legal first, last and middle name
- Provide your entire social security number
- Request all official high school transcripts to be forwarded to the Admissions office for which you have applied. If you have earned your high school equivalency diploma, please bring your original certificate and test scores in to the Admissions office. Until the Admissions office is in receipt of the official high school transcripts, you will be held in an incomplete status and will not be able to register.
Note: Some competitive majors may require college transcripts for consideration.
- Applicants enrolling in a major are required to take the ECC Placement Test, unless you are eligible for a waiver. Visit www.ecc.edu/admissions/placement for more information on placement testing.
- If you have difficulty logging in, please contact the Admissions office by telephone at 716-851-1455 or by email at email@example.com.