The purpose of these agreements is to encourage students to follow a career pathway from high school to college! Earn ECC credit for work you are already doing in high school.
Advantage to Students
- These agreements eliminate the duplication of learning and reduce the required number of credit hours necessary to graduate from ECC.
- A student can enroll into a program at ECC with credits already completed in high school.
- Articulated credit is free of cost and is awarded after the student is accepted at ECC.
How to apply for articulation credit
- Maintain an 85 percent average in the high school course, complete the course, and graduate from your high school. (For a list of eligible courses, click on HS articulation agreements and click on your high school)
- Complete the HS Articulation Credit/Reference Form. You will need your high school teacher and your guidance counselor to sign the form.
- Ask your guidance office to send your transcript along with the Articulation Credit/Reference form and your ECC application to admissions.
- You will receive a letter from Admissions confirming they received your request for credit.
- When you come to ECC to register for classes, know which courses you are eligible to receive credit for and be sure not to register for those classes.
For more information contact (716) 270-2826 or firstname.lastname@example.org.