Since the mid 1980's, ECC's Department of Corporate Training has had the privilege of providing non-credit training programs that support the professional development and skills training needs of business and industry in Western New York. It is our feeling that an investment in continuous learning strategically positions a company's workforce for regional economic development and future growth. With this in mind, building a more productive, educated and skilled workforce by upgrading the current skills and retraining the workforce in the local area remains the primary objective of ECC's Department of Corporate Training.
The target population we strive to serve includes small, medium and large manufacturing, healthcare, retail and service businesses located in Erie County and Western New York. Whether it is a single course or an extensive training program for a small or large company, ECC's Department of Corporate Training can offer the following:
- Free training assessments
- Customized courses to meet unique needs
- Flexible scheduling of courses
- State-of-the-art training labs
- Interactive, quality training from industry experts and our faculty
- Productivity enhancement training
- Greater efficiency, cost savings and profitability as a result of training
- Grant resource information and assistance
- Reasonable costs
Please keep in mind that if you are looking for a course that does not appear on this web site, we can create a customized course to fit your unique needs.
ECC's Division of Workforce Development provides innovative, high quality, cost effective skill enhancement training for the benefit of individuals, businesses and organizations.
For more information or to speak to an ECC Corporate Training Specialist, call 716-851-1805.