Apprenticeships / Skilled Trades
ECC's Corporate Training Department offers industrial companies Apprenticeship and Skilled Trades programs that are geared to both entry-level workers and veteran skilled-trades personnel. Training content, both on the job and in the classroom, is defined and dictated by the needs of the organization. The length of the training is determined by the specific occupation within the industry. We provide a variety of apprenticeship/skilled trades training programs to area industrial companies for many different occupations, including:
How does an ECC Apprenticeship Program benefit employers?
- It upgrades the skills of their employees with industry-specific training and hands-on experience
- These apprenticeship programs are customized to the needs of the sponsoring company. In addition to the core courses, companies participating will be able to select courses that meet their apprenticeship requirements.
How does an ECC Apprenticeship Program benefit employees?
- Leads to jobs that can pay higher wages
- Creates an opportunity for a higher quality of life and skills versatility
- Opportunity for college credit and future degrees
- Portable credentials
For more information or to speak to an ECC Corporate Training Specialist, call 716-851-1805.