Safety & Environmental Health
Whether you are a small or large organization, we can help find effective training solutions your company needs to keep your workers safe and health risks low:
- Not only is maintaining a safe and healthy work environment a big issue, it's the law!
- Realize "bottom line" savings through reduced compensation costs as a result of ECC's Safety Training programs
- Whether they're entry level workers, seasoned veterans, supervisors or plant managers, employees need to follow common safety standards, follow compliance procedures, and minimize injury risks.
- Workers from all disciplines - manufacturing, construction, healthcare, office, etc. - can benefit from this training.
- Ask us about safety grant funding opportunities that can cover the cost of your health and safety training needs!
Safety & Environmental Health Course Offerings
Back Injury Prevention
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Certified First Responder
Emergency Evacuation - Preparedness
Food Process Safety Management (PSM)
Heat - Cold Stress
Lockout - Tagout
National Electric Code
NFPA 70E (Arc Flash)
Noise and Vibration
OSHA 10 Hour Outreach Course (Construction)
OSHA10 Hour Outreach Course (General Industry)
OSHA 30 Hour Outreach Course (Construction)
OSHA 30 Hour Outreach Course (General Industry)
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Power & Hand Tools
Safe Quality Food (SQF)
Safety and Health Committee
Slips, Trips & Falls
*All training is customized to meet the needs of associates at every level of the organization.
For more information or to speak to an ECC Corporate Training Specialist, call 716-851-1805.