Online Application is Down

Thank you for your interest in Erie Community College. Due to system upgrades, the online application will be down Wednesday, June 28, 2017. You can apply for the Fall 2017 or Spring 2018 semesters by completing the paper application and emailing it to or fax it to (716) 270-2961. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions at (716) 851-1455. Thank you in advance for your patience!

Health Services

  • Health Services

    The Health Office at each campus is staffed daily by a Registered Nurse. Students may seek first aid for on-campus sickness, injury, consultation, and/or referrals. Information on accident and health insurance policies is also available. The Health Offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. For evening hours, students should check with their campus Health Office.

  • Immunization Requirements

    All students must complete the Confidential Student Health Form, including immunization information as required.  Students will not be able to register for classes until the health form is submitted directly to their campus Student Health Office.

    Those students who submit only a partial record of immunization before registration, who have a confirmed appointment within one month to complete the New York State Public Health Law requirements, shall be granted a 30-day grace period in order to comply.

    Mandatory Immunization Information

    New York State Public Health Law 2167 requires that each student taking six or more credit hours (regardless of birth date) read information about meningococcal meningitis and provide the college with a signed and dated response on the appropriate section of the Confidential Student Health Form. The meningococcal meningitis immunization is highly recommended but optional. A student may respond by either providing proof of the date the vaccination was received within the past 10 years, or by signing a refusal/waiver of vaccination. 

    New York State Public Health Law 2165 requires that each student born after 1956 and taking six or more credit hours provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella. Proof consists of two live doses of measles vaccine or MMR, one live dose of mumps vaccine or MMR and one live dose of rubella vaccine or MMR. A vaccination date is not acceptable if given before one year of age. Alternatively, students may provide proof of immunity by submitting laboratory results of blood testing showing that they have antibodies to measles, mumps and rubella.

    Specific questions about college procedures regarding students who are deemed as non-compliant can be directed to the Dean of Students or please see the College Policies section of this catalog for New York State Law on immunizations.

  • Where can I obtain a copy of my immunization records?
    • Contact the school nurse or the records office at your former high school. City of Buffalo School students who cannot get a record from the high school may try calling the Buffalo Board of Education Director of Health Related Services at (716) 816-3912.
    • Contact your family doctor or pediatrician for your immunization record.
    • Current or past employer if you are working or have worked in daycare or health facilities.
    • College transfer and joint admission students may request an immunization transfer record be sent from the Health Service of their previous college to ECC's Health Offices.
    • If you have been honorably discharged from the military within ten years prior to application to ECC, please provide a copy of your DD214 at time of registration for immunization exemption.
  • Need Help?

    Health Services

    City Campus
    Room 228
    121 Ellicott Street
    Buffalo, NY 14203
    P: (716) 851-1199
    F: (716) 270-2854
    North Campus
    Room 152
    6205 Main Street
    Williamsville, NY 14221
    P: (716) 851-1499
    F: (716) 851-1498
    South Campus
    Room 5109
    4041 Southwestern Blvd.
    Orchard Park, NY 14127
    P: (716) 851-1699
    F: (716) 270-2833
  • Accidents

    All on-campus accidents/injuries are reportable to your instructor/supervisor, campus safety, and/or the college nurse. Minor first-aid for accidents is available in the Health Services office. Further evaluation or treatment may be advised. For serious accidents 9-1-1 (EMS) will be summoned for transport to a local hospital emergency department.

    Campus safety, the college nurse, or your instructor/supervisor will complete the appropriate accident reporting forms. The injured individual may also be asked to complete an accident form.

    All full-time students enrolled for twelve (12) or more credit hours will have mandatory accident insurance that provides specified coverage for accidental injury. The insurance excludes motor vehicle accidents. Part-time students are encouraged to enroll in this minimal-cost program.

    Accident insurance claim forms for covered individuals are available in the Health Services office at each campus, or by visiting the insurance program website at